Are You the Victim of a Crime?

Are You the Victim of a Crime?

Start the U visa process in Berkeley, CA

The Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, P.C. is the firm to call when you need help filing for a U visa. Attorney Maina relies on years of experience to help you with the U visa process.

A U visa gives victims who help law enforcement gain temporary legal status and work eligibility in the United States for up to four years. U visas encourage victims who fear deportation to cooperate with government officials.

Call 415-391-6612 as soon as possible to get a free case evaluation.

Get help throughout the U visa process

Are you the victim of a crime? If you're too afraid to work with law enforcement because you fear deportation, start the U visa process with The Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, P.C.

A U visa protects victims who have suffered substantial physical or mental harm because of wrongdoing involving rape, torture, blackmail or another crime.

Schedule an appointment to begin the U Visa Process in Berkley, CA right away.