Immigration and Naturalization Attorney
At the Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, we help individuals and families who are seeking to gain or maintain proper legal status in the United States. In addition to serving clients in California, we have extensive experience in asylum offices throughout the United States and in U.S. consular posts abroad.
We are straightforward. We do not make promises we cannot keep, and we do not charge for services we cannot deliver. We work with U.S. citizens, non U.S. citizens, and legal and illegal immigrants.
If you need assistance from an immigration lawyer who is experienced, efficient, honest, and affordable, please contact us today for a free consultation. We can help:
- If you have overstayed your visa
- If you have previously applied for a green card and been denied
- If you started the process alone, without the help of a lawyer, and now you don’t know what to do
- If you are afraid to return to your home country but unsure whether to seek asylum
- If you have been convicted of a crime and are worried about what impact it might have on your immigration status
- If you want to apply for citizenship
- If you need help with Form 1-551
- If you are facing deportation
- If you divorced a U.S. citizen before you obtained permanent residence status
Immigration law is complex. It can be bewildering, time consuming, and difficult to understand. At the Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, we know what to do because we focus on immigration law.